NOTICE TO PERFORM OR QUIT
(CORRECT RENTAL VIOLATION)
(Tenant(s) in possession)
1) You are hereby notified that you have violated or failed to perform the following terms in your rental/lease agreement which states that resident(s) agrees to:
2) You are in violation of that provision for the following reason(s)
3) You must perform or correct this violation within days after service of this notice. The violation can be corrected by immediately doing the following:
Or if you fail to perform or correct the terms of the rental/lease agreement within the specified time, you must vacate and deliver possession of the premises to the landlord / manager.
4) If you fail to correct or vacate within _____ days, legal proceedings will be initiated against you to recover possession, rent owed, damages, court costs and attorney fees.
5) It is not our intention to terminate the rental/lease agreement; however, all tenants must follow guidelines stated in the agreement. If you are unable to comply, the landlord elects to declare a forfeiture of your rental or lease agreement. You will also be subject to forfeit any security deposit given by you to cover any costs you are still liable for and the landlord reserves the right to pursue collection of any future rental losses. We may be contacted at _________________.
Thank you for your prompt cooperation in correcting this matter.