GOOD TENANT LETTER
SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT OF RESIDENTS PERFORMANCE
To: ________________________________________ Date:__________________
Address: _______________________ City_____________, State ____, Zip _______
THANK YOU! YOUR PAST 6 MONTHS RENTAL PERFORMANCE MET ALL THE TERMS OF YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT. A COPY OF THIS FAVORABLE REPORT IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FILES.
The items marked below are the terms of the rental agreement you have successfully completed during the past six months and we have provided you a copy of this report for your files so that you can offer this information to future landlords, lenders, and creditors who may be evaluating your performance potential. If you continue to meet all your rental terms, we'll provide a favorable report for your files every 6 months, that should make it easier for you to rent or buy a home of your choice in the future (An unfavorable report can make it difficult to rent or buy in the future).
THE FOLLOWING RENTAL OBLIGATIONS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.
1. ______ Rent Paid in Full Each Month
2. ______ All Payments Received On or Before The Due Date
3. ______ All Repair Bills Paid (which were resident's responsibility)
4. ______ All Utility Bills Paid (which were resident's responsibility)
5. ______ No Noise Complaints by Neighbors
6. ______ No Disputes With Neighbors
7. ______ No Unauthorized Occupants Reported
8. ______ No Unauthorized Pet(s) Reported
9. ______ No Unauthorized Vehicle On Premises
10.______ No Excessive Junk On Outside of Building
11.______ Passed 6 Month Rental Inspection
12. _____ No Property Damage
13. _____ No Health or Safety Hazard/Violation Present
14. _____ No Reports or Evidence of Illegal Activity On The Premises
AGAIN, WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN FOLLOWING ALL THE RENTAL TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT. BY SATISFACTORILY MEETING THE ABOVE TERMS, WE'VE SENT THIS FAVORABLE REPORT TO A NATIONAL TENANT REPORTING AGENCY AND SENT YOU A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.
The reputation you establish with us will be with you for many years to come. You will be able to present or offer a copy of this report to every landlord or company who reviews your record in the future. This can help you in the future when you may need assistance from banks, home mortgage companies, insurance companies and other creditors with whom you wish to do business. It's to your advantage to continue to meet all the terms of your rental agreement. If you ever receive a notice from us to correct a rental violation, do so immediately so that we will not have to report unfavorable information about your rental performance. An unfavorable report can make it very difficult for you in the future to:
* Rent a home or apartment of your choice.
* Buy a future house, new automobile or anything requiring good credit.
* Get a car loan, credit card, student loan, or home loan for you and your family.
Landlord/Manager _____________________ Date Sent or Delivered _____________
Notice was hand delivered (to whom) ________________________________________